Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world and the largest airline in Lithuania. Since the introduction of its first Airbus A320 in 2011, the company reached its largest fleet of 18 Airbus A320 family aircraft in 2018.
Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in South America and Asia-Pacific.
The company creates a supportive work environment and provides opportunities for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Enter technical airplane paperwork into the computer system;
- Liaise with maintenance organization on noticed mistakes in filled paperwork, monitor timely correction of the documentation;
- Assist with daily updates and distribution of aircraft Status Reports;
- Assist to MCC controller with other daily tasks.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Office in the business heart of Vilnius – Quadrum Business Centre;
- Competitive salary and social benefits, including health insurance;
- All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
We are passionate about our work, but we also love the people we surround ourselves with. Join us, you’ll see what we mean.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 1-year experience in Maintenance or a student of Aviation Mechanics or Aviation Electronics;
- Aeronautical degree as Mechanics or Avionics Engineer would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written);
- Computer skills.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to work in shifts, including night time.