Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of Europe’s premier operators to source a Reliability Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Europe.
- Competitive Salary
Our client manages aircraft under different authorities around the world. The Reliability Manager will be required to structure and manage the reliability programme function, perform the reliability, continuous surveillance and health monitoring of the aircraft operated by the end client. The reliability manager is responsible to maintain the effectiveness of the maintenance programme through the reliability analysis, analysing the recurrent defects to optimise component, aircraft and dispatch reliability while always maintaining the continued airworthiness of the aircraft for the fleet. In addition, the supervision and delivery of objectives and targets for the reliability team and members.
- Supervise, mentor and train reliability engineers;
- Organise and distribute the work within the reliability department in accordance with the requirements;
- Research and development of procedures;
- Review and collate aircraft defect data;
- Monitoring, production and effectivity analysis of the Maintenance Programme;
- Develop and maintain the reliability data for various fleets of aircraft;
- Liaise with OEMs, vendors, maintenance providers and national authorities and understand and interpret the data they provide;
- Produce and present reliability reports at regular intervals;
- Produce and present ECTM reports based on interpreted data;
- Understand the national requirements for each National Airworthiness Authority our aircraft are registered with;
- Analyse tear down reports;
- Provide support with safety reports, root cause analysis and corrective / preventative actions;
- Ensure defects and non-routine occurrences are allocated to the correct ATA Chapter;
- Monitor and identify trends;
- Monitor and analyse airworthiness data;
- Ensuring all CAMP/CMP entries follow the compliance within the reliability programme;
- Supporting the respective postholders for continuing airworthiness as required with reliability matters;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant field or experience within a Technical Services department.
- 5 years plus Reliability experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge in AD/SB Review
- Knowledge of Reliability Programmes essential
- Knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Programmes.
- EASA Part M experience essential
- Knowledge of EASA flight operations regulations as well as overseas territories regulations (Desirable).
Practical working experience of CAMP and CMP or equivalent maintenance tracking tools. (Desirable)
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.