Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of Europe’s premier operators to source a Reliability Engineer on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Europe.
- Competitive Salary
Our client manages aircraft under different authorities around the world. The Reliability Engineer will be required to perform the reliability, continuous surveillance and health monitoring of their aircraft. The reliability engineer is responsible to maintain the effectiveness of the maintenance programme through the reliability analysis, analysing the recurrent defects to optimise component, aircraft and dispatch reliability while always maintaining the continued airworthiness of the aircraft.
- Review and collate aircraft defect data;
- Review of the Approved Maintenance Programmes to enhance reliability;
- Develop and maintain the reliability data for our various fleets;
- Liaise with OEM’s and Vendors to establish trends to proactively improve our fleet reliability;
- Understand and interpret data provided by OEM’s and Vendors;
- Aid the production and presentation of the reliability reports at regular intervals;
- Aid the production and presentation of the ECTM reports based on interpreted data;
- Understand the national requirements for each National Airworthiness Authority our aircraft are registered with;
- Analyse tear down reports;
- Provide support with safety reports, root cause analysis and corrective/preventative actions;
- Ensure defects and non-routine occurrences are allocated to the correct ATA Chapter;
- Monitor and identify trends;
- Review OEM and vendor publications with respect to reliability, service bulletins and advisory notices to enhance reliability.
- Aid in the production of Engineering Orders, as defined by the Reliability reporting;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by your line manager.
- Aeronautical Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years Experience in an Airworthiness engineering environment.
- Practical working experience of CAMP and CMP or equivalent maintenance tracking tools. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Reliability Programmes.
- Knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Programmes.
- Knowledge of Approval and review process by NAA.
- EASA Part M exposure and experience is essential
- Proficient in several European languages would be desirable
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy