On behalf of our client with base in Eurasia (location to be disclosed to successful applicants), we are seeking to recruit an appropriately licensed and qualified Aircraft Engineer, rated and experienced on the Hawker 800XP (HS-125) family of business jets.
About the job
The purpose of this role is to perform routine and non-routine maintenance on company aircraft in a cost-effective manner without violating safety and quality standards.
• Regularly monitor the aircraft defect status sheet and ensure defects are cleared during maintenance without causing operation delay while adhering to the required standard.
• Carry out routine and non-routine cards without causing input delay beyond the allocated ground time for the check or maintenance required.
• Update the Shift Manager of any issues arises which can be of a concern or could result in operational disruption or involve a drop in acceptable service standards.
• Advise the Shift Manager / Tool stores of equipment or tooling shortfalls that could potentially affect aircraft maintenance inputs.
• Carry out technical projects / tasks as directed by Shift Manager or Line Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Holder of a valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineers license or ICAO state member licensed type with recent experience of (6) months within last 2 years AND with Hawker HS-125 type rating endorsed. Alternatively, if the governing authority does not endorse the license, provide completion certificates indicating successful completion of Hawker HS-125 specific type training.
• Minimum of 6 years in aviation maintenance.
• Excellent command of the English language (reading, writing, speaking)
• PC literate
• Willing to work under harsh weather conditions and in rotating shift patters.
Must be WILLING TO RELOCATE. This is a full-time contract with 30 calendar days of annual leave.
The employer will provide housing and health insurance, as well as one annual leave return ticket to home base.
Interested candidates should apply via the link below. Only candidates who meet the above requirements can expect to be contacted for further assessment.