ALG is currently hiring Technical Records Analyst for our client based in Singapore. This role will be on a minimum one-year contract with an extension likely should you excel.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Audit aircraft records for completeness upon receipt.
- Convert records to digital format and retain all dirty finger print historical records of airframe, components, engines and APUs in accordance with company and federal regulations.
- Perform quarterly audits of records to ensure accuracy and integrity of paper vs. electronic files.
- Provide support to internal and/or external departments and internal and/or external customers regarding record requests.
- Provide support for all internal and external company and federal agency audits.
- Generate periodic status summaries and recommendations to the Manager of Aircraft Records for the continual enhancement of the records system process.
- Responsible for the successful reviewing, processing, filing, and maintaining of aircraft records resulting from preventative maintenance, inspection, repair or overhaul of the aircraft and the associated components.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Diploma/NTIC/Degree in aeronautical engineering, aerospace, or any equivalent.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Be available to start immediately.
If you are interested, please apply to the advert below or contact Aaron/Tyson on +65 6782 0380.
EA Licence Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1219846