ALG has a great opportunity for Airside Truck Driver, to join a large and well-established company in Sydney Airport. The position will give the successful candidates valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
The position will initially be on a casual basis, with a high number of weekly hours available.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Airside or Truck Driving;
- Manual Handling;
- Transporting Auxiliary/Cleaning equipment to the aircraft and other related task in Aviation Transport and
- Vehicle Maintenance
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Holds Driver License (MR or HR or higher);
- Keen and Physically Fit to do Manual Handling;
- Willing to obtain ASIC (it is a form of airport identification that allows you to work inside the Airport);
- The positions will be filled on a casual basis, fulfilling an amount of weekly hours equivalent to full-time.
- Flexible to work in a 7-day schedule on a rotating roster;
- Willing to get National Police Clearance and Drug test;
- Full working rights in Australia
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3180 1475 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)