ALG has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, to join a dynamic aerospace organisation based in the Canterbury region of New Zealand. Our client is a highly regarded organisation with a wide vision to innovate solutions to the aerospace industry based on global emerging trends and demands.
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer will be providing expert technical and operational support to a flight test team, which in turn develops aircraft solutions with a high degree of innovation.
This position offers a full-time permanent contract, with an excellent remuneration package, career prospects, and lifestyle balance.
Suitable candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Relevant qualifications in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Licence level is highly regarded)
- Relevant industry experience of more than 3 years, working in various aircraft platforms (experience in aircraft modification programs is highly regarded)
- High level of mechanical savviness
- Proficiency in the interpretation of technical drawings
- Ability to complete and pass a security clearance process
- Ability to be permanently based in the Canterbury region of New Zealand
If you address the above criteria, and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW. For further information, please contact Santiago at our Head Office located in Brisbane, Australia, on +61 7 3860 4747 (Business Hours, Brisbane Time).