ALG has a fantastic opportunity for a Flight Test Engineer, to join a dynamic aerospace organisation based in the Canterbury region of New Zealand. Our client is an highly regarded organisation with a wide vision to innovate solutions to the aerospace industry based on global emerging trends and demands.
The Flight Test Engineer will be a key player in the production line of the organisation, participating in the processes of design; testing and simulation; troubleshooting; and efficiency maximisation of various aircraft systems.
This position offers a full-time permanent contract, with an excellent remuneration package, career prospects, and lifestyle balance.
Suitable candidates will possess the following attributes:
- A University qualification in aerospace engineering, and/or related field
- Relevant industry experience working in aircraft projects (manned or unmanned)
- Proficiency in programming languages and data analysis
- Holding a valid Private Pilot's Licence will be highly regarded
- Ability to complete and pass a security clearance process
- Ability to be permanently based in the Canterbury region of New Zealand
If you address the above criteria, and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW. For further information, please contact Santiago at our Head Office located in Brisbane, Australia, on +61 7 3860 4747 (Business Hours, Brisbane Time).