RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are assisting recruiting A320 Type Rated FIRST OFFICERS for our Leading Client in the Aviation Industry Based in Europe:
Established in 2003, it is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operating a fleet of 86 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 500 routes from 28 bases, connecting 144 destinations across 43 countries.
28 bases across Central/Eastern Europe including the UK, any allocation can be requested at the beginning (further changes subject to airlines’ full T&Cs)
Base Options: Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Austria, Lithuania, Serbia, Macedonia, Latvia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, UK, Georgia, Moldova
- Updated CV
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- EASA ATPL License
- Last 3 pages of Log Book
- Minimum 2000 hours on A320 (not including simulator time)
- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed or Macedonian/Serbian/Ukrainian equivalent
- Valid and current A320 type rating *
- Valid Class1 medical license
- Last flight within preceding 12 months (on A320 aircraft)
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
* The type rating must have at least 6 months validity on the date of joining, as new candidates only complete an OPC on starting.