Zenon are looking for an experienced Project / Programme Manager to manage a large scale service transition project on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the South of England
- Competitive Salary
- Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Group Health Scheme.
The project will involve travel to various UK locations and the careful and detailed management of a complex multi-disciplinary programme of works including engineering, aircraft delivery and entry into service, training and regulatory requirements and infrastructure.
- Manage and maintain the key project artefacts including the programme schedule, risk log, action tracker, assumption and dependency logs and manage the delivery governance including regular reviews.
- Manage senior level customer relationships through to delivery and acceptance.
- Involve networking at senior levels externally and within the company.
- Manage established relationships at senior level in the critical supply chain.
- Ensure project deliverables are made to time and cost.
- Bring together and coordinate various internal departments and stakeholders in a fast-paced and service-focussed organisation.
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Snr Account Manager Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Ability to engage collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the aviation environment highly desirable – knowledge of rotary wing operations advantageous.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and understand complex work scopes and drive progress
- Experience in a service delivery environment preferred.
- Ability to clearly develop and articulate complex project plans and bring a clear understanding of critical path, dependencies and contingency planning.
- Proven track record of delivery of complex multiyear projects
- A ‘hands-on’ approach to project management – willingness and ability to ‘roll up sleeves’ and work in the detail.
- Relevant project management qualifications desirable.