Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world and the largest airline in Lithuania. Since the introduction of its first Airbus A320 in 2011, the company reached its largest fleet of 18 Airbus A320 family aircraft in 2018.
Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in South America and Asia-Pacific.
The company creates supportive work environment and provides opportunities for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Communicate with suppliers and test systems acceptance and quality;
- Analyze requirements (functional, integration) and specification;
- Document business process;
- Train and perform end-user support;
- Create system documentation and keep it up-to-date;
- Operate as super user in the managed systems;
- Assist business users (system configuration according to requirements, data import/export using built-in tools, etc.).
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Modern business center;
- Competitive salary and social benefits, including health insurance;
- All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
We are passionate about our work, but we also love the people we surround ourselves with. Join us, you’ll see what we mean.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst/consultant in information systems development or continuous support (100+ users);
- Requirements specification experience;
- Analytical thinking, ability to work with more than one project at a time;
- 1+ experience with SQL, PL/SQL or similar DB;
- Teamwork skills;
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken;
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Knowledge of the operational data exchange process;
- Understanding of accounting operations/processes;
- Working knowledge of ITIL;
- Experience in SharePoint, Microsoft BI, Navision, Axapta development or continuous support.