Average Yearly Compensation
Average Monthly Compensation
Monthly Guarantee Block Hours
Overtime Rate (above 70 hours)
$150 per hour
Per Company Policy
- 6 Days per 6 Months
- No More than 3 Days per Event
Bamboo Airways is a new start-up airline based in Vietnam. Bamboo will become the fifth passenger airline in Vietnam, planning to launch 37 routes in 2019. In addition to domestic flights, Bamboo Airways will be flying to Japan, Korea and Singapore. More international destinations will soon be added to the roster.
Bamboo Airways invites pilots to apply for A320 positions and become part of this exciting opportunity. In 2018, Bamboo Airways signed order intentions for 24 A-320neo and 20 B-787 Dreamliner aircraft.
The qualifications for Expat A-320 captain positions are as follows:
Bamboo Airways A320 Captain
• 4,500 hours Total Time
• 1,500 hours PIC on Commercial Air Transport Jet Aircraft
• 1,500 hours A-320 PIC preferred (1,000 hour A-320 PIC Pilots may apply)
• Max Age of 55
• Valid ICAO ATPL with valid A-320 Type Rating
• Valid OPC
• Last flight on A-320 must be within 12 months at the date of start of assignment with Bamboo
• ICAO English Level 4 or higher
• No Criminal Record (obtain within past 6 months)
• No History of Accidents / Incidents
• Class 1 Medical Certificate
These requirements may be waived on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Director of Flight Operations or Chief Pilot. In such cases, the pilot will receive 75% of stated pay in the SALARY AND BENEFITS Section until reaching the minimum requirements.