On behalf of Elit'Avia Malta Ltd., we are seeking a highly experienced CAMO Manager to join their dedicated multi-cultural team.
You will assume responsibility for the airworthiness of the aircraft within ElitAvia Malta fleet. Management and supervision of the CAMO activities to ensure all manuals and procedures are in accordance with regulations.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in maintenance or continuing airworthiness of aircraft
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices
- An appropriate Part-66 licence or an aeronautical degree
- Knowledge of relevant parts of operational requirements and procedures, Quality Systems, Maintenance systems
- Excellent knowledge Excel and Word
- Being able to satisfy Form 4 requirements and efficiently communicate with Transport Malta Civil Aviation Authorities
- Be very fluent in written and spoken English
- Be based in Malta and willing to travel