Zenon is delighted to be requested by a growing Airline operator to provide an Operations Controller on a Permanent basis for their Irish base.
- Very Competitive Salary (€)
- Opportunities for promotion within a growing Airline
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Working with the team to ensure a safe, punctual and regular flying schedule
- Co-ordinating changes to and recovery of the flying programme with all relevant departments
- Monitoring of all functions within Operations Control, and ensuring that all systems are maintained with accurate and current data
- Liaise with Technical Control Centre with regards to allocation of aircraft registrations and the flying programme and communicate these allocations to interested parties
- Liaison with Crewing, Charter, Technical Control Centre and other Departments as required, to ensure optimum delivery of a quality product
- Re-route, delay or cancel flights or arrange additional service as required
- Ensure all ATC flight plans and Runway slots are obtained in line with operational requirements and that any changes are communicated in a timely manner to the operating crew
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- At least 3 years experience working as Operations Controller within the commercial aviation arena
- Fluent IT skills
- Excellent Flight Planning knowledge
- EASA Flight Time Limitation knowledge
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to Candidates is vital in assisting you in understanding and achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated Aviation consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV and covering note to Antonio Navarro in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruitment Consultant Antonio Navarro, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.