Purpose of the position:
The Business Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to senior management on various matters including administrative and corporate support, business travel, accommodation management and event organization. The role is also responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Geneva office from facility management point of view. Furthermore the role shall be responsible for helping the Human Resources department out in process management on site including assistance with payroll and other local service providers’ management.
- Managing the day-to-day administration and the running of the Geneva Office. Taking full responsibility for the management of facility related issues including the negotiation with related providers.
- Providing support to the Corporate Secretary
- Organizing travel and related logistics for the Wizz Swiss organization and those who visit the Geneva Office.
- Organizing events and meetings for the Wizz Swiss organization and related matters as they occur.
- Managing diaries of the Management team, as required.
- Managing the administration of local service and employment related issues. This involves helps in correspondence between the payroll company, Wizz Swiss employees and the Human Resources department.
- Keeping contacts with local authorities, suppliers and business partners on day to day matters.
- College or University degree
- Fluent in English AND French (both speaking and writing)
- Computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Efficient problem solving
- Attention to details
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Precise, punctual working manner
- Uses initiative with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working alone and as part of a team
- Flexible and willing to take on ad-hoc tasks
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data