Regional Jet is an ACMI specialist based in Tallinn, Estonia. Regional Jet was established by Nordica in 2015 and is currently owned by Nordica and LOT Polish Airlines. Regional Jet operates a rapidly growing fleet of 12 CRJ 700/900s and 6 ATR 72-600s for LOT Polish Airlines and SAS Scandinavian Airlines. To support its rapid expansion, Regional Jet is looking for ATR 72-600 FAST UPGRADE CAPTAINs.
- Permanent employment contract with crewing agency
- Base - EU, depends from our needs
- Roster - according to EASA FTL
- 28 calendar days annual leave
- Attractive compensation package
- 2500 hours total time
- ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- valid EASA ATPL
- Medical class 1
- no criminal record or accident
- right to live and work in EU
If you want to be a part of creating an Estonian airline, we are waiting for your:
- passport copy
- Pilot's License
- Medical Certificate
- Logbook's last 3 pages
- Aviation English Certificate
- ATPL results
with the note "ATR FAST UPGRADE CAPTAIN"
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.