Salary : to negotiate
Location : France
Contract : Permanent
As part of the development of one of our clients, we recruit a Deputy Flight Operations Director for a fleet of 30 helicopters, such EC135, A109 and B 429.
You will assist the Flight Operations Director in his daily activities and be appointed as his deputy.
Your role will be to:
- Ensure regulatory oversight and updating of documentation and the perfect adequacy of operational documentation (MANEX) with applicable procedures.
- Directing operational certifications (new types, special approvals, new technical capabilities).
- Respond to the discrepancies notified by the DSAC (local authority).
- Follow specific projects related to engineering and the Office of Operations, consisting of an engineer and an air operations technician.
- Implement safety promotion actions in conjunction with the Director of Flight Operations and the directors of quality and safety.
In addition, you will ensure the regulatory monitoring. The company is also an ATO and provides training for pilots with its own accredited instructors. You will be able to participate in the training activities of the crews.
You will participate in crew training and you will participate to operational permanences weekends and holidays as well.
This postision is based in the Southeast of France.
Salary to negotiate. Please make a salary proposition when applying.
You must have a strong knowledge of the Air OPS regulations. You hold significant experience of Public Transport, ideally in a HEMS activity. You ideally are a pilot or former helicopter pilot, CPL (H). ATPL/IR appreciated.
You know the office pack.
Good level in English required.
This position is open to European citizens only.
Any diploma and training course certificate in relation to the position will be highly appreciated.