Outsourcing Strategy/Financial Analyst
Job Position: Outsourcing Strategy/Financial Analyst
Reports to: Director of Outsourcing Management
Location: Nagoya, Japan
Our client is looking for an Outsourcing Strategy and Financial Analyst who is responsible to develop and implement new or improved standards, processes and tools to implement effective outsourcing strategies that would contribute to the successful launch of model and beyond.
- This position is responsible for strategic evaluation, financial evaluation, value assessment, due diligence in the framework of models Engineering and Customer Support related outsourcing matters.
- Provide leadership and problem solve challenges to improve service provider's performance and drive sustainable operations and deliver key business metrics for our client's outsourcing program.
- Support Contract Administration Analyst with drafting, negotiating, executing, tracking and archiving vendor agreements in accordance to our client's standards and processes.
- Develop a deep understanding of our client's business and workforce strategies, and combine that knowledge with an understanding of industry standards to develop Key Performance Indicators.
- Effectively engaging and partnering with relevant internal and external stakeholders such as IPT leaders, Supply Chain Management, Legal, Regulatory, Business and/or vendors, as applicable, to enable informed, risk-considered decisions regarding outsourcing contract matters.
- Ensure that all outsourcing service providers are in compliance with regulatory standards, ethical practices, client's outsourcing and procurement policies and procedures.
- Support Global Outsourcing managers with development of sourcing and negotiation strategies that deliver against business objectives and achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Develop and implement Vendor Operation and Process Reviews ensuring uniformity and standardization of Policies and Procedures.
- Take a lead in Potential Vendor Analysis and Evaluation.
- Evaluate and provide guidance on final selection of suppliers; Perform value analysis for final selection of suppliers.
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models.
- Participate in Supplier Performance Review Meeting (SPRM) and Steering Committee meeting as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5+ years of experience in Outsourced Services agreement modelling and consultation preferably within Aircraft or Automotive OEM Engineering and CS service domain.
- Ability to both develop strategic sourcing plans and dive deep in contract details with a solid understanding of how contracts are structured.
- Experience managing and administrating global service contracts, using a strategic sourcing methodology, including: opportunity analysis and identification, supplier selection, risk and compliance evaluation, and financial analysis
- Self-starter who can build sourcing/procurement credibility within groups not accustomed to working with Outsourcing Service providers.
- Effective management of cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and demonstrated ability to work and influence within a matrix structure.
- Strong verbal and written skills and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Proven time management skills and ability to be flexible to meet job demands and take on new initiatives and improvement efforts
- Be comfortable and adaptable in the role depending on level of engagement required.
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment.