ALG is currently hiring for Licensed Aircraft Engineers (B1) for our client based in Singapore. The role will be on a minimum one-year contract with an extension. You will be required to work across base maintenance of aircraft and will involve a variety of shift patterns, including morning, night, weekend and public holiday shifts.
- Perform/Certify aircraft maintenance tasks
- Attend to aircraft base maintenance duties
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft and/or engines and all associated aircraft systems
- Inspect finished work, operation/functional tests and aircraft defect rectification
- Sign-off all tasks performed and comply with Airworthy Release
- Manage and maintain tool & equipment store and provide recommendations, if applicable
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- A CAAS licence or an Aircraft Maintenance Licence, that is transferable to a Singaporean CAAS licence. These include (but not limited to) - EASA, CASA, CAAM, etc.;
- Possess A380 aircraft type rating
- At least five years' experience as a LAME; and
- Be available for at least a one-year contract in Singapore.
If you are suitable for the role, please contact Aaron/Tyson on +65 6782 0380 or Robin at +65 3159 3187 during office hours Monday - Friday 9.00-5.00pm.
EA Licence Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1219846