Due to expansion, Blucrew are delighted to be representing a highly successful and well-known Airline Interior Organisation with the recruitment of Interior Cabin Mechanics.
Our client offers a diverse range of services, including Part-145 approved MRO-services in work-shop as well as cabin interior work on-wing, sales and/or sourcing of spares, stock management, development and execution of interior maintenance programs – and much more.
We are looking for professional, motivated and positive candidates who enjoy working as a part of a team but who are able to show initiative and work independently when required.
Stockholm Arlanda Airport (some travel may be required)
PROPERTIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience (preferably from a similar background)
- Aviation industry experience beneficial
- Able to support flexible working hours
- Good physical health
- Completed secondary education
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical applications and the use of common tools advantageous
- Service-oriented with good judgment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Flueny in English and/or Swedish
- Additional languages are advantageous
- Active, responsible, creative and constantly striving for improvement
- Ability to live and work in Sweden