Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by an exclusive, well – established Aviation Organisation to source a Manager - HR Business Partner on a permanent basis for their UK HQ based at Luton Airport.
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Scheme
The successful candidate will Lead the effective end-to-end delivery of the HR function for given customer/business group through flexible and pragmatic solutions in support of the business plan.
- Develop a strategic workforce plan to align and support the business strategic plan, as well as the annual glide path of effective interventions to achieve the required result
- Manage and develop assigned direct reports, HRBP resources, with additional development responsibility for other HR Business and COE partners.
- Measure, analyses and communicates the performance of human capital against the delivery of the business
- Manage the HR centre of excellence (COE) resources in collaboration with HR COE leaders to deliver initiatives that support the strategic workforce plan, annual plan and employee engagement needs
- In conjunction with the HR COEs, evaluates program and policy effectiveness and makes recommendations for future program and policy investments based on market and business trends
- Develop and achieve a cost conscious budget and displays a return on investment mindset in all actions and proposed spend
- Influence the HR function, as well as personally, across the organization through integrity as an operator, accuracy through analytics and insights and collaboration in driving and owning "One HR" function
- Run employee engagement measurement, action plan and intervention development for respective areas in conjunction with the business
- Manage talent management for respective business areas, as well as, talent management across the enterprise through strong collaboration
- Develop HR talent across the HR organization, and measurably with direct reports
- Acts as the "change agent" for customer initiatives
The hiring company is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion or belief. Sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or disability (save for where company is under a legal obligation to make reasonable adjustments).
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Exceptional consulting, planning and project management skills
- CIPD Qualified Level 5 or above
- Demonstrate experience of effectively managing multiple priorities and anticipating the needs of the business
- Ability to relate to, influence and coach employees at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record of strong judgement, collaboration and critical thinking skills
- Strong proficiency with MS Office and comfort with learning and leveraging new technology
- Experience identifying potential legal risks and concerns related to employment laws
- Proven ability to diagnose problems and recommend impactful solutions driven by a root-cause analysis mindset.