Primary Location: UNITED STATES-NORTH CAROLINA-ELIZABETH CITY
Security Clearance: NAC-I
The Office Administrator provides on-site administrative support and coordination to a complex contract, project, or task(s).
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Maintains and tracks costs and performances on contract.
- Collects time sheets, payroll/labor accounting, prepares billing, oversees personnel records, responsible for facility administration, and represents company to vendors and suppliers.
- Performs HR functions for new hires, terminations, benefit changes, open enrollment, and inputs employee changes into PeopleSoft HRIS system. Completes and enters into PeopleSoft site Employee Change Notifications (ECNs). Performs PeopleSoft HR functions for one or more sites, and may include multiple sites and/or states.
- Coordinates drug testing program and coordinates programs.
- Administers and coordinates Workers Comp program with carrier AIG. Manages and secures personnel folders and workers comp files.
- Manages and reconciles debit cards, vehicle and aircraft fuel credit cards.
- Verifies employee timesheet information. Keys and reconciles payroll for all site employees.
- Reconciles all customer billing invoices. Audits billing invoices. Tracks invoice billing and communications within Company regarding billing and invoices.
- Manages and reconciles travel invoices, bank checking accounts, petty cash fund, and special events.
- Answers and responds to phone/fax/email inquiries from customers, Company, employees, and the like.
- Coordinates communications, dues, and benefit changes with Union(s) and Company.
- May perform and/or supervise subordinates in a variety of complex administrative tasks
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Operates office machinery such as fax and copier machines.
- Works independently with good decision-making skills.
- PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting or associated discipline.
- Two (2) years experience in related field may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years college.
- Four (4) years related business experience.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Work is in normal office environment.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally.