Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world and the largest airline in Lithuania. Since the introduction of its first Airbus A320 in 2011, the company reached its largest fleet of 18 Airbus A320 family aircraft in 2018.
Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in South America and Asia-Pacific.
The company creates a supportive work environment and provides opportunities for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Transfer payables invoices into the approval system timely;
- Post vendor invoices, expenses, and fixed assets accounting;
- Account invoices, receipts from accountable persons;
- Refund VAT in EPRIS system;
- Prepare and provide reports for the Statistic Department;
- Participate in monthly closing activities.
- Perform other tasks as per Accounting department needs.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Office in the business heart of Vilnius – Quadrum Business Centre;
- Competitive salary and social benefits, including health insurance;
- All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
We are passionate about our work, but we also love the people we surround ourselves with. Join us, you’ll see what we mean.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 2+/3+ years of professional experience in the accounting area;
- University degree from a relevant field is preferred;
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail, problem-solving;
- English language skills in written and oral communication;
- Knowledge of Navision or similar ERP system is preferred.