Our Client: Beibu Gulf Airlines (GX Airlines), based in Nanning, South China is the Guanxi region’s fast growing domestic and regional airline. Its fleet of E190 and A320 aircraft will double in size over the next three years with new routes continually opening up, including international destinations such as Singapore, Bangkok, Djakarta and Manila.
The Terms: up to US$ 305,000 p.a + benefits. Working patterns: 90, 100, 110, 120 or 130 days off annually; 6 weeks on/ 3 weeks or 2 weeks off; 3 weeks on/ 3 weeks off, etc. All options provide a comfortable life + work balance for the pilot. Full details on request.
- Hold an ICAO Airline Transport Pilot License Certificate issued by the Civil Aviation Administration of the respective country that has established diplomatic relations with China. The Crew Member must hold a current A320 type rating
- Have logged at least 3000 hours in total and 1000 hours as PIC on type
- Hold a Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Fluent English when conducting aviation tasks, holding ICAO level 4 or above
- Age 50 or below for A320
- No accidents or incidents reported
- No criminal record