Who we are:
Jet Maintenance Solutions is a global provider of tailor-made maintenance, repair and overhaul services for business aviation. Certified as an EASA Part-145 organization, Jet Maintenance Solutions serves business aircraft registered in the Russian Federation, Aruba, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Decades of experience, a wide network of clients and contacts across Europe and the CIS combined with an extensive technical know-how allow us to provide premium quality VlP-level solutions for business aviation.
- Line or Base maintenance works for business aviation aircrafts and engines.
- Request for technical information preparation, communication with OEM, received information evaluation
- Ground tests of the engine and aircraft's systems during maintenance
- Repair Work order preparation (Job Sheets, Job Cards)
- Components/Consumables/Tools/Equipment ordering (not purchasing)
- Aviation background (bachelor degree)
- 4 years' experience in base/line maintenance (experience to business aviation aircrafts would be an advantage)
- Working experience for business aviation aircrafts, especially for CL600-2819, CL600 2B16, Hawker (would be considered as first advantage)
- Ability to make professional and qualified evaluation of technical documentation in proper time.
- Very good communication with team, OEM and subcontractors.
- Competitive salary, new career opportunities;
- Possibility to realize innovative ideas and solutions;
- All social security and measures required to work;
- Comprehensive assistance to handle documents for work and reside in Lithuania.