On behalf of our customer we are looking for Micro-Electronic Engineer to work in Brussels.
The mission is to support the development of thrust vector actuation systems for launchers. Some of the electronics are controlled by an in-house processor, which needs to be validated.
As a test and validation engineer, you will be in charge of:
- Understanding and using the standard emulation tools;
- Maintaining and improving the current tools;
- Writing test plans, executing formal tests and redacting the test reports;
- Implementing test scenarii in various scripting languages.
- FPGA design and VHDL language.
- Perl, Python and Tcl scripting languages.
- Basic knowledge in electronics and software.
- Knowledge of assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of the V-cycle.
- Knowledge of requirement management tools (such as Doors) is a plus.
- One year experience in software formal tests (V cycle).
- An experience in development or testing of embedded electronics is a plus.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French or Dutch is a plus.