Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2019-01-14
Valid to: 2020-01-01
Maintenance Repair Operations, Electronic Engineer
On behalf of our customer we are looking for Electronic engineer (motor specialist) for Aerospace Industry to work in Brussels.
- Design power drives for aerospace systems, including their motors.
- The various tasks related to the design, are :
- Defining the architecture’s functional diagrams;
- Implementing the corresponding analog and/or digital schematics;
- Establishing the worst-case analysis;
- Redacting the specifications for subcontracted elements (if applicable);
- Redacting the drive’s test plan;
- Performing the tests and redacting the test reports.
- Follow up subcontractors (in built-to-print or design & build) of key drive elements, such as motors or power bridges.
- The various tasks related to supplier follow-up, from system-level specifications, are :
- Redacting the technical specifications;
- Supervising the technical reviews;
- Following up regularly the technical progress;
- Following up the requirement validation;
- Participating in MRBs.
- Knowledge of aerospace (DO160, DO254 and ECSS) norms regarding electronic design.
- Five-year experience in in power electronic (drive design, including feedback control and motor design) up to 180Vdc - 5kW.
- Experience in radiation-tolerant/hardenned design is a plus.
- Experience with contractor follow-up is a plus
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French or Dutch is a plus.