On behalf of our customer we are looking for Embedded Software Design Engineer to work in Brussels.
The mission is to support the developpement of critical aerospace actuation sytems. Some of the electronics are controlled by an in-house processor, on which runs a software to be developed.
As an embedded software designer, you will be in charge of:
- Participating in architectural trade-offs;
- Redacting software documentation.
- Implementing feedback control algorithms and safety/monitoring functions on a target processor;
- Taking an active role in the preliminary tests to eliminate bugs;
- Support formal test activities for software validation;
- Deep knowledge of C.
- Eclipse development environnement.
- Knowledge of assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of some communication bus protocols is a plus (SPI, 1553, …)
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of electronic design.
- Five year experience in embedded software for critical applications (this means application which will endanger the lives of people or expensive installations in case of failure).
- An experience in space development is a plus.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French or Dutch is a plus.