On behalf of our customer we are looking for Embedded System Design Engineer to work in Brussels.
For its R&T programs, our customer needs a designer in embedded systems (micro-electronics and embedded software).
You will be in charge of:
- Participating in architectural trade-offs (FPGA vs ASIC, redundancy of functions, etc.);
- Redacting embedded system documentation.
- Implementing feedback control algorithms and safety/monitoring functions on a target processor or FPGA;
- Taking an active role in the preliminary tests to eliminate bugs;
- Support formal test activities for embedded system validation;
- Knowledge of C, C++ and VHDL.
- Knowledge of architecture design of software/microelectronics solutions
- Eclipse development environnement is a plus.
- Knowledge of D0-178 and DO-254.
- Knowledge of assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of some communication bus protocols is a plus (SPI, 1553, …)
- Basic knowledge of electronic design.
- Five year experience in embedded systems for critical applications (this means application which will endanger the lives of people or expensive installations in case of failure).
- An experience in software or microelectronics architecture design is a plus.
- An experience in space development is a plus.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French or Dutch is a plus.