On behalf of our customer we are looking for Electromechanical Design Engineer to work in Brussels.
- Design electromechanical actuation systems for aerospace.
- The designer shall work in close collaboration with CAD designers for the detailed drawings.
The various tasks to perform, from top-level specifications of a product (e.g., an actuator), are :
- Issuing specifications for components and sub-assemblies;
- 3D design of the product;
- Supervision of detailed drawings;
- Product dimensioning wrt loads;
- Supervision of finite element studies;
- Worst case analysis; o Technical follow-up of subcontracted mechanical components;
- Follow up of the requirement validation.
- Knowledge CATIA V5 – 3D design module and stress analysis module.
- Knowledge of aerospace norms regarding mechanical system design.
- Knowledge of finite element software (NASTRAN, SAMCEF) is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of mechanisms such as roller screws, gear trains, anti-rotation systems, etc.
- Experience in mechanical system design.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French and/or Dutch.