Last updated: 2019-01-14
Valid to: 2020-01-01
Maintenance Repair Operations, Mechanical Engineer
On behalf of our customer we are looking for Mechanical Design Engineer in the frame of R&T Programs to work in Brussels.
- In the frame of R&T programs, participate in the high-level design of innovative electromechanical systems for aerospace.
- The designer shall work in close collaboration with CAD designers for the detailed drawings.
- Participating in high-level trade studies on mechanical parts, especially mechanisms.
- Issuing specifications for components and sub-assemblies;
- 3D design of the prototype;
- Product dimensioning wrt loads;
- Technical follow-up of subcontracted mechanical components;
- Follow up of the requirement validation.
- Knowledge CATIA V5 – 3D design module and stress analysis module.
- Knowledge of aerospace norms regarding mechanical system design.
- Knowledge of finite element software (NASTRAN, SAMCEF) is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of mechanisms such as roller screws, gear trains, anti-rotation systems, etc.
- Experience in mechanical system design.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French and/or Dutch.
If you find violations, report this job