About the airlines: ALS Limited is a private Company that offers aircraft leasing services to humanitarian, corporate and individual clients across Africa. Its bases of operation in Africa currently include Kenya, Tanzania, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic, Cameroon and Djibouti.
Terms and conditions:
- Duration: 12 months renewable
- Remuneration: Disclosed upon receiving the application
- Bases: Kadugli, Djibouti, Hargeisa, Kinshasa and any other station
- Roster Pattern: 6 weeks on/2 weeks off OR 9 weeks on/ 3 weeks off
- Accommodation: Provided by the airline
- Other benefits: Positioning flights, home leaving tickets, ground transport, insurance.
- 1,500 TT hrs, in which 750 PIC hrs on any type, 450 TT hrs on type and 250 PIC hrs on type.
- ICAO ATPL with a valid Beech 190 Type rating endorsement
- Valid medical class 1
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Must be current on Beech 1900 for the last 6 months
- All licenses accepted. Must be ready to convert to a Kenyan ATPL with current ME-IR.