We are seeking contractors as B.1 and B2, typed on one or all of the following: Bombardier CL 300/350- Global 5000.
Location: UK and Central Europe.
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is responsible for providing scheduled, unscheduled and preventative maintenance on managed aircraft. He/ she will be responsible for the inspection, repair and maintenance of corporate aircraft, in accordance with EASA regulations and policies.
A Diploma or University qualification in Aircraft Maintenance / Engineering.
· Minimum 3 years hands on experience in Aircraft Maintenance or B1/B.2 experiences.
· Previous experience in corporate aviation maintenance environment would be a distinct advantage.
· Proven track record of success working on complex assignments requiring considerable judgment, initiative and technical/specialized knowledge.
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision and excellent time management/ organizational skills.
· Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written).
For more information please apply below.