Paramount has had a long presence in Vietnam with various Airline Partners and we are pleased and honored to be chosen to recruit pilots for Bamboo Airways.
Paramount has a long history in Vietnam and over the past decade, we have enjoyed huge success at placing Captains and First Officers in Vietnam. Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the A320 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with an average pay and benefits package totaling USD $11,150 per month + Overtime + Benefits!
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in Vietnam in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who have either actually flown lived or worked in Vietnam.
- Paramount will reimburse pilots the cost of the Interview Visa.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Commuting Contract.
- Average of USD $133,800 per Year + Overtime!
- Housing Allowance.
- Fast Interview Process.
- Overtime Payment.
- Travel Benefits.
- FREE HOTEL STAY BENEFITS (on your vacations)
- FREE RESTAURANT MEAL BENEFITS (on your time off)
- FREE GOLF FACILITY BENEFITS
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- Optional Loss of License Insurance.
- And More!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 4,500 hours Total Time
- 1,500 hours PIC on Commercial Air Transport Jet Aircraft (1,000 hours accepted as lowest Reduced Minimums)
- 750 hours PIC on A-320 (500 hours accepted as lowest Reduced Minimums)
- 750 hours PIC on Commercial Jet Transport over 35 Tons. (500 hours accepted as lowest Reduced Minimums)
- Max Age of 57
- Valid ICAO ATPL with valid A-320 Type Rating
- Valid OPC
- Last flight on A-320 must be within 12 months at the date of start of assignment with Bamboo Airways
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- No Criminal Record (obtained within past 6 months)
- No History of Accidents / Incidents
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
NOTE: Pilots with who are accepted with the Reduced Minimums hours listed above will receive 75% of Salary until reaching the Minimum Requirements.