Salary: £36515.66 - £37515.66 per annum
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Military & Defence
Category: Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Performs and supervises scheduled / non scheduled aircraft maintenance task, on / off aircraft maintenance activities within the Aircraft Maintenance Speciality, including maintenance actions on components and bay support activities within the trade speciality. Provides On the Job Training (OJT) function and Production Inspections. Troubleshoots, inspects, removes - installs, repairs, modifies, tests and operates Aircraft Airframe systems, including Flight Control Surfaces, Pneudraulic systems, Airframe Structure, Landing Gear, components and associated support and test equipment. The AMT Specialist can be directed to work within the Flight line Organisation carrying out Line Maintenance tasks or within the Intermediate Maintenance Organisation carrying out Scheduled Inspection and Non scheduled maintenance Tasks. Responsible for training and mentoring activities in respect to the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) employees.
- To provide operationally capable aircraft in support of King Faisal Air Academy (KFAA) pilot training programmes through carrying out aircraft maintenance tasks: Flight Line Servicing/tasks, scheduled servicing, fault troubleshooting/rectification, modifications, inspections/evaluations of aircraft systems / components and other related aircraft systems within the AMT speciality at the Intermediate/Organisational level maintenance for training aircraft.
- To provide technical speciality support in the: evaluation, interpretation, determinations of requisite maintenance faults & corrective actions, performance and operational status of speciality specific aircraft systems, components, testing and use of support equipment.
- Be able to achieve and maintain Production Inspections signatory capability for authorised specific trade certifications. To obtain and maintain certifications so as to support speciality and aircraft maintenance functions, achieving speciality cross utilisation training (CUT) qualifications.
- To provide informal and formal On the Job Training (OJT) for all personnel to enable either (RSAF) or civilian Saudisation of PC21 Flight Line and Intermediate Maintenance operations.
- Able to acquire user expertise and become conversant with the RSAF aircraft data management and tracking computer system -MIRO Gold.
- Able to understand and comply with the RSAF Safety and Foreign Object Programme.
Expatriate Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Graduate of a military service, or recognised civilian organisation, aircraft technical training institute.
- Have completed a PC21 Aircraft Systems specific Training courses appropriate to specialities.
- A highly desirable quality is experience of modern fast jet aircraft systems.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician will come from:
- Military service.
- Civilian aircraft engineering support organisations that maintain civilian and/or military aircraft.
- RSAF recognised Technical Training Schemes.