Job Title: Cabin Crew Manager
Company: City Cruises
Main Location: Bermondsey, London
Reporting to: Senior Customer Experience Manager
To provide support to the Senior Customer Experience Manager by ensuring that the team are working to Company standards, that high levels of customer experience are maintained and that all performance issues are dealt with promptly and professionally. Principal Responsibilities
- Manage the Cabin Crew team performance and ensure that the team are working to Company standards.
- Manage Supervisors daily performance and coordinate monthly Supervisors meetings.
- Train and develop the Cabin Crew team to complete extra support to the Department.
- Conduct regular one to one meetings with Supervisors, reviewing performance and any other HR challenges.
- To liaise with the HR department to arrange the organisation and release of any members of the CE team for any HR related meetings.
- To manage and conduct appraisals for Supervisors and Customer Service Agents.
- Manage and delegate monthly audits of boat equipment to Supervisors and communicate to the Procurement Manager.
- Attend meetings in place of Senior Customer Experience Manager
- To complete and populate the Weekly Cabin Crew schedule, to facilitate Supervisors weekly hours and admin duties and to collate the weekly labour hours from the Cabin Crew timesheets.
- To assist the Senior Customer Experience Manager with scheduled assessment days and any ad hoc recruitment needs throughout the year.
- To support the Senior Customer Experience Team with the 2 week induction training for all new starters throughout the year.
- To facilitate and plan Customer Service Agent training modules.
- To undertake Cabin Crew Supervisor duties as and when required.
- To be responsible in liaising with the Stock Control Manager to ensure that the uniform process for the CE team is effective and that all CE staff are supplied with full uniform at all times.
- To review and work with Stock Control team in planning and updating stock levels for each Season to ensure supply and demand is met whilst not carrying excess stock.
- To review Uniform Standards with HR and other departments.
- To ensure up to date training records for the CE team are maintained.
- To provide the Senior Customer Experience Manager with admin support where required.
- To liaise with the Senior Customer Experience Manager in assisting with the preparation and issue of any relevant team briefs as required to the CE team.
- To ensure that the onboard facilities comply with all relevant legislation relating to health and safety, food hygiene regulations and licensing legislation.
- To calculate weekly Incentives earnt.
- To plan and communicate monthly Targets factoring in YTD performance, boat availability and seasonal footfall.
- To liaise with all departments as is necessary.
- To act as a role model to staff and forge professional and effective working relationships with others, in order to maintain and develop City Cruises reputation.
- As assist with any other duties as required.
Degree (BA/BSc) in preferably Business Management/HR/Leisure & Tourism or other similar field.
Educated to A Level or equivalent
IT Literacy - As a minimum proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Strong IT and Administrative skills is a MUST.
- Experience in managing schedules and Rota's.
- Experience in managing/leading a team.
- Customer facing role experience.
- Worked in a Sales/Retail Environment.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience of delivering Staff Wellness.
- Experience working with crowd control
- At least 5 years work experience
- Knowledge of the Hospitality, Travel & Tourism industry
- To exhibit a professional & Positive attitude at all times.
- Smart/Well-presented and represent the company at all times.
- Excellent communication skills and highly organised.
- Sales driven with KPI Knowledge.
- Customer and Commercially Driven.
- Calm and able to work well under pressure, with experience of using own initiative.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- To be flexible in carrying out your duties at any of the company's locations, offices or departments and fulfill other tasks that fall within your post as required.
- Has a modern outlook.
- Company focused.
- Willingness to learn and progress.
- Problem solver.
- Can speak a 2nd language.
- Good mentoring skills.
If you believe that you are a suitable candidate then please apply now.