Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Job Title Aerospace & MRO Consultant
About the team
ICF Aviation is a team of ~100 experts dedicated to strategic and operations consulting for the global aviation industry. We help our clients – be they governments, operators, investors or finance providers – manage assets and operations, mitigate risk and maximize return on investment.
Do you have a deep understanding and passion for the aerospace manufacturing, production, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and support markets? ICF is currently seeking a motivated aviation focused consultant to join our Aerospace & MRO team of global experts.
About the role
As an aviation consultant in our aerospace & MRO team, your days will be varied, and you will have a mix of responsibilities:
- Consulting Engagements:
- Structure and manage section of consulting engagements, including outlining and drafting key deliverables, defining analyses and taking responsibility for preparing client-ready final work product
- Participate as a member of a consulting team on client projects, which typically include developing client operational strategies and managing the implementation of business plans
- Thought Leadership:
- Support corporate growth initiatives, such as the development of intellectual capital, white papers, or marketing materials
- Support internal discussions and analyses to develop firm-wide perspectives
- Industry Insight Development:
- Attend industry conferences for networking and keeping up to date with industry developments
- Bachelor’s degree in aerospace, finance, management, IT or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Familiarity with the aviation market (commercial, business aviation and/or military), including airline operations, maintenance industry and aerospace manufacturing
- Experience in strategic planning, market analysis, due diligence, revenue/budget planning, competitor analysis, customer segmentation desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Masters, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in management consulting
- LEAN/Six Sigma experience valued