Hainan Airlines Company Limited (HNA) is the largest privately-owned air transport company and the fourth-largest airline in terms of fleet size in China. It operates scheduled domestic and international services on 500 routes from Hainan and nine locations on the mainland, as well as charter services. Its main base is Haikou Meilan International Airport, with hubs at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xi’an Airport, Taiyuan Airport and Urumqi International Airport. Hainan Airlines is one of the seven airlines to be ranked as a 5-star airline by the independent research consultancy firm Skytrax, having been promoted on January 11, 2011. This made it the first mainland Chinese carrier to win that award.
- As of Dec,2016,the fleet includes: 22 A330, 125 B737NG, 3 B767,18 B787, the largest privately owned air transport company and the fourth largest airline in terms of fleet size in China.
- Domicile: PEK, HAK, CAN, SZX, XYI
- Contract Highlight:
- High pay;
- Multiple bases;
- International ticket benefit;
- Wide body type rating available after one contract year.
8 days off per month:
11 days off per month:
Contract completion bonus:Total 20,000 USD+ add incentives,+add 2 free ID tickets
Education Allowance provided.
Insurance allowance:Adult: 1,800 USD/Y, Child: 900 USD/Y;
Crew member-paid in full by company, family member-50% paid by company
- Aircraft type: A320/330/B737/747/767/777/787
- Age limit: 54 years old
- Flight experience: 4000+ total hours, 500 hours PIC on current type
- Recent experience: last flight within 6 months
- Passport validity: 12 months when apply
- License and medical: current and valid ATPL & Class 1 Medical certificate by ICAO member state, ICAO level 4 or above.
The application for Hainan Airlines requires the submission of the following documents (scanned copies):
- Application form (Please download the form by clicking the button below.)
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Last 3 pages of logbook with both sides
- Application form shall be saved as Word/Excel format.
- On the bottom of the application form, you shall sign in handwriting, then print out that page and send us the scan copy.