On behalf of airline client in Thailand, we are recruiting a Training Manager (Head of Training).
The Training Manager (Head of Training) reports to the Accountable Manager. He may deputize and delegate his duties to the Chief Pilot. While he may delegate his duties, he will retain accountability for the functions and responsibilities in his charge specifically:
- Ensue that the Instructor team has the appropriate qualifications, experience and resources necessary to deliver cost-effective, high quality, instruction.
- Implement JAA Company Policies and Procedures and set business goals to support Performance Management, Development and effective administration of the Training delivery and support team.
- Maintain pro-active co-ordination and communication with the whole team to ensure synergy between meeting the regulatory compliance obligations of training and Flight Operations scheduling priorities.
- Seek to maintain a high level of standardization and ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements in co-operation with JAA Safety & Operations Procedures, TDCA and IOSA.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of all records, certification and other required reports.
- Maintain pro-active communication and participate fully in meetings with the relevant departments to ensure close liaison and co-operation with managing the training inclusive of induction and qualification of new instructors and participate in the selection of new personnel.
- Manage the qualification training plan for new instructors and the recurrent training plan for all instructors.
- Provide mentoring of instructors as appropriate, monitor instructor availability and qualification and liaise with OCC to ensure proper and timely scheduling, rostering and delivery of training courses and recurrent checking and training within regulatory time frames.
- Maintain and update as required all training manuals in current use.
- Maintenance and development of the training curricula and material and ensure that these are distributed to the training instructors.
- Provide update training and coaching where necessary.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- ATPL with B767 Type Rating (Current or Expired)
- Formal training in SMS and QMS.
- Sound knowledge of ICAO and CAAT regulations
- TRI / TRE
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Must be acceptable to CAAT - Ops-Form 4 - Application for Nomination of AOC Personnel
CAAT Reference: Head of Training - He/she should hold an ATPL and appropriate ratings for at least one of the aircraft used by the operator. He/she should also have extensive experience as an Instructor pilot.