ALG, specialists in Aviation Talent, is currently seeking for an experienced Aviation Training Executive for a growing aviation client in Indonesia. The role is a full-time permanent position in Jakarta Indonesia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and improve training programs to meet the expectation of the observers and the Company policy requirements.
- Measures the effectiveness of training programs and submit reports to management, showing the effects of the training to the employee growth.
- Improves and conducts training programs for company employees that needs to be trained.
- Secure the Improvement and application of the company rules and procedures to maintain the prim, proper and successful operation of aircraft fleet and flight crew-regulating matters within the company.
- Implements Audit Programs to monitor the effectiveness of trainings given to flight crews
- Preserve important documents such as training records, Curriculum and Material database.
- As Flight standard Supervisor:
- Organize and formulate procedures and policies for Technical Aircraft Processes aligned with the Standards, policies, and procedures of the Company.
- Matches all the activities of check pilots and Airmen with the Flight Standards and Documents Chief.
- Formulate and implement Company Flight Standardization Manual.
- Manage the procedures regarding Aircraft Standard Operation Procedures, and different manuals such as Training, Technical Training, and Flight Manuals as well as the Company's policy training principle.
- Improve and manage Training and Flight Standards budget.
- Supervision on the following duties and responsibilities:
- Analysis and integration of new methods and techniques for the development of training programs.
- Selection of best practice or technique for a specific purpose and participant type.
- Precise and attracting Endorsement of offered trainings to the employees.
- Pinpointing of competency gaps by using regular or general assessments.
- Application of best practices and education ethics.
- Preparation and development of training needs and educational instruments.
- Check-up on training venue and training instruments.
- Analysis on current training materials from suppliers to identify usefulness/ importance.
- Supply of training materials and manuals for a specific training objective.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any question, please contact Jennifer during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm SST.
EA License Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1551066