ALG has an exciting opportunity for qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to work for our airline client. Based in Auckland, New Zealand, this client is a well-established aviation operator and this opportunity will provide excellent credentials to the successful candidate.
Starting as soon as possible, this is a short-term arrangement with an ideal working hour. Competitive hourly rates offered as well as a chance to obtain excellent extra hours.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will possess the following:
- Mechanically experienced Aircraft Engineer with Commercial Aircraft types;
- Relevant involvement in line maintenance environment;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy and quality;
- Be willing to undergo a Drug and Alcohol Test;
- Unlimited working rights in New Zealand and ability to be based in Auckland for the duration of the contract.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Chira at +61 7 3180 1476 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.