JetSelect Aviation is seeking passionate, highly skilled Contract Flight Attendants to join our team of Aviation Professionals. Our dedicated Flight Attendants are the face of JetSelect Aviation; providing a safe and memorable in-flight experience to our guests each flight. If you enjoy a diverse work schedule and providing exceptional customer service in a safety driven environment then this is the opportunity for you!
**All flight attendants, flying for JetSelect must be safety trained by JetSelect Aviation, FACTS or FlightSafety. Annual recurrent training is required.**
- Assist passengers & crew members in the event of an emergency situation.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations / company policies & procedures.
- Provide the highest standards of customer service to exceed clients expectations.
- Knowledge of & ability to assist and administer basic first aid to passengers in distress. (CPR, AED, First Aid)
- Culinary skills - knowledge of catering/ordering & food safety.
- Order, prepare/serve meals & beverages, including alcoholic beverages to guests.
- On-Time performance required - Ability to report to your assigned aircraft 1 hour prior to departure.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent required.
- 2+ years experience as a corporate flight attendant
- Current / Valid Passport with unrestricted ability to travel worldwide.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and welcoming professional decorum.
- Ability to be away from home for extended periods of time including, nights, weekends & holidays.
- Available to travel on short notice with a flexible schedule.
- Ability to pass 10 year background check
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening required.