Location: Europe (non-UK)
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Business & Administration
Category: Senior Manager Jobs
Mercator Aviation Ltd are currently seeking a Managing Director on behalf of our client in Europe.
You will be fully responsible for the company including all related responsibilities including P&L, personnel and health and safety and ensure that the company fulfils relevant legislation. You will also act as Accountable Manager for the company's AOC ensuring that the company is fully compliant.
· Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position.
· Preparation and negotiation of commercial offers.
· Experience in developing strategic and business plans.
· Familiarity with Danish corporate law and management best practices.
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a track record of driving profitable growth.
· Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Relevant education or equivalent by experience in the aviation sector.
· ICT literate (MS Office)
o English: fluent in understanding – writing – speaking
Danish: fluent in understanding – writing – speaking (not a requirement but a plus)