Important! This job ad is no longer active
Pilot, Captain / Commander
Boeing B737 NG
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months' validity.)
- Total Flight Time of ≥3500 hours.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine jet or turbine, civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation with a MTOW of 50,000kg or more
- Minimum of 500 Hours in command (PIC) on Boeing 737
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English, preferably an ICAO Level 5 or above
- Candidates who are not B737 type rated will be required to pay for the type conversions.
- Fixed term contracts available with contract completion bonus.
- A leader with a strong passion to nurture and guide fellow teammates
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the 'Scootitude' DNA in you!