Flying the right-hand seat of the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner, you conduct yourself to the highest personal and professional standards at all times. Working with the Captain, your focus is to deliver a safe, comfortable and on-time performance. You are also part of the Scoot team to deliver the Scootitude experience to all passengers. Aspiring First Officers who has completed a minimum of 2 years of service with the company and achieved the minimum prerequisites will be eligible to be part of our Command Selection Programme.
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months' validity.)
- Be B787 type rated, training and type conversions is to be co-funded between employee and the company
- Minimum 1500 commercial jet flight hours with an airline. (Exclude Non-Regional Jet Hours; eg. ERJ/CRJ)
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5.
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity -
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the 'Scootitude' DNA in you!
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a series of online aptitude tests.