Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified Rated and Non-Rated A320 Captains for Peach Aviation in Japan.
Position location is in Osaka, Japan.
Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the A320 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with an average starting pay and benefits package totaling (converted to dollars) USD $204,840 in Year One (Yearly Salary + One Time Type Rating Bonus + One Time Moving Allowance). Thereafter, the salary and allowances per year average $182,520 per year + Overtime + Bonuses + National Pension.
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in Asia in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who have actually flown, lived and worked in Japan.
- Paramount will reimburse pilots the cost of the Interview Visa.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Different Rostering Options.
- Average of $182,520 per year + Overtime + Bonuses + National Pension.
- Monthly Economy Ticket Home or Travel Allowance.
- Per Diem.
- End of Year Bonus.
- Advancement Opportunities within Company.
- Company 50 % Sponsored Health Insurance.
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- - Optional Loss of License Insurance.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 4,000 hours Total Time
- 1500 hours Jet PIC time on Commercial Jets (Boeing 7x7; Airbus A-3xx; CRJ; ERJ; Fokker 100; DC/MD Series; L1011)
- Experience on EFIS Commercial Jet Aircraft
- Less than Age 61 at time of Screening for A320 Type Rated Applicants
- Less than Age 59 at time of Screening for non-A320 Type Rated Applicants
- Radio Operator's License
- Valid ICAO ATPL License
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- No History of Accidents / Incidents
- No History of a Criminal Record
- Class 1 Medical Certificate