To provide engineering support to our constantly growing fleet, we are now recruiting experienced EASA Part-66 B1 and/or B2 Aircraft Licenced Engineers with type-rating on A320 FAM V2500 for permanent Line Maintenance position based in Budapest, Hungary.
One role is to maintain Wizz Air Fleet to the highest quality standards on a cost and time effective manner in compliance with the applicable regulations and internal procedures with consideration of human factors. The duties are to perform scheduled/unscheduled maintenance, preventive maintenance, defect rectification and troubleshooting through Line Maintenance activities including AOG recovery.
Furthermore, this role implies to regularly support Maintenance Control Center and ARC process; therefore the candidate must be willing to travel and demonstrate the talent in addition to the aptitudes to fulfil those functions.
- EASA Part-66 B1 and/or B2 Licence and current on A320FAM V2500, HF, FTS and EWIS;
- High power run-up and Boroscope preferable;
- Five years relevant work experience using in-depth troubleshooting skills within Line Maintenance environment;
- Thorough knowledge of regulation EU 1321/2014, and its amendments: Part-145 and Part M;
- An in-depth knowledge of maintenance safety, human factors and general engineering practices;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- We require proactive team player with a “can do” attitude, self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision;
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment;
- Good computer literacy. AMOS – AIRMAN experience is a value added;
- Applicants must hold an EU passport with no restrictions and a clean driving license;
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential;
- College or University degree is an advantage;
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here, and attach your CV in English and the copy of your highest finalized degree.