Maintenance Repair Operations, B1 Licensed Engineer (Electromechanic)
Airbus, Airbus A380
- Line Maintenance and Base Maintenance activities within Hangar Space and Apron
- Scheduled Maintenance / unscheduled Maintenance (Trouble Shooting Activities)
- Valid EASA CAT B1 licence
- Type rated and current on Airbus A380
- Current Logbook and / or current Company Authorization Document
- Current EWIS, FTS and HF Certificates
- Candidates MUST have the right to work without requiring visa sponsorship in the EU
- German Security Clearance or an English (translated) actual police record to apply for the German Security Clearance (ZUP)
- very competitive salary, social security and health insurance according German Law
- Overtime will be payed extra in addition to basic salary
- Flights, Accommodation & Local Transportation will be covered by AviationPower
Please send us your CV and related Documents.
Our Team will come back to you as soon as possible in order to arrange an interview.
If you find violations, report this job