HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Manufacturing Engineers for openings in Fort Worth, TX.
Primary responsibilities include direct shop floor support on 2nd shift, maintaining manufacturing plans, process standards, tooling requirements, engineering change implementation, and process improvements.
- This includes but is not limited to determining root cause of non-conformances, implement Corrective Action, investigating tooling issues, assessing and providing tooling corrective action, initiating tooling rework activities, and providing technical support to the Production team.
- Provide technical assistance to leadership, supervision and mechanics to ensure all product is processed in compliance with engineering and specification requirements, provide work around plan development as required and support improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor of Science along with 4-8 years of experience or Master of Science along with 2-6 years of experience.
- Manufacturing Engineer will provide line side ME support to production on the F35 program for J860 aircraft mate.
- Experience with Aerospace/Aviation Manufacturing Engineering – Root Cause, Corrective Action, and support improvement initiatives.
- Ability to work with others, Catia, Ability to read engineering drawings, knowledge of assembly process and the ability to work in a production environment is required.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.