Maintenance Repair Operations, Unlicensed Mechanic / Technician
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Airframe and Powerplant Mechanics for openings in Tucson, AZ.
This is a Contract to Hire Position.
- Perform routine inspections, repairs and modifications on customer aircraft.
- Complete inspections as required by maintenance programs, modification and inspection packages, and troubleshoot aircraft systems.
- Ensure that all tasks assigned are completed and documented in accordance with manufacturer’s manuals or other FAA approved data.
- Must apply knowledge of the use and research of numerous airframe manuals.
- Minimum of 5 years of aircraft maintenance experience and an A&P License is required.
- Corporate aircraft experience is preferred, specifically Bombardier aircraft.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job